- 1.5 cups of dried brown lentils
- 2, 12.5 oz cans lite coconut milk
- 6 cups of low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups peeled and cubed sweet potatoes or about 2 small sweet potatoes
- 4 cups packed kale, stems removed and torn into small pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp grated giner
- 3 tbsp yellow curry poweder
- 2 scoops of Orgain Collagen Powder
- Extras: Fire roasted diced tomatoes, cauliflower, jalapeno
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the kale into a crock pot and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add the kale to the crock pot after the soup has been cooking for approximately 2 hours to keep it firm and crisp
- Serve with a warm slice of bread and enjoy!
Cozy up to winter with this easy crock pot Coconut Curry Lentil Soup recipe! Lentils are a favorite plant-based protein source for the vegans and vegetarians in your life. Try this easy recipe today!
Nutrient Information for 1 serving:
- Calories per serving: 377 g
- Carbohydrates: 37 g
- Protein: 17.9 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Fiber: 13 g
- Sugar: 7 g