- 1 bag of vegan marshmallows
- 35 lollipop sticks
- 1 bag paper candy cups
- 10 oz dairy free chocolate or dark chocolate
- 1 Tsp shortening
- 1/4 to 1/2 Tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 scoop of Orgain Peppermint Hot Cocoa Protein Powder
Serves 35 pops
- Insert lollipop sticks into the marshmallows; be careful not to not poke through to the other side!
- Place chocolate, protein powder, shortening, and peppermint extract in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave and stir every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Take one marshmallow stick and dip it into the chocolate mixture.
- Then, immediately sprinkle the chocolate coating with shredded coconut, walnuts or candy cane pieces.
- Poke the lollipop stick through a paper candy cup and push up to meet the marshmallow.
- Poke the sticks into a piece of florist’s styrofoam. Let the chocolate dry and enjoy!
Try these easy-to-make, no-bake Chocolate Peppermint Protein Pops for a quick snack and an easy dessert.