- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion, about half of an onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic, peel and crushed
- 6 cups cauliflower, cut into small, bite-tied florets
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley, minced, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus more to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 scoops of Orgain Collagen Peptides
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Then add the onion, celery and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden brown and tender, or about eight minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the cauliflower. Cook unit the cauliflower just begins to soften and brown, stirring frequently, or about 10 minutes.
- Add in the parsley, thyme, sage, salt and a pinch of pepper and cook one minute.
Thanksgiving stuffing no longer needs to come from a box or be meat based. This Cauliflower Stuffing recipe is a healthy alternative to the festive dish.