- 1/2 apple, diced into small pieces and frozen in advance
- 1 scoop Vanilla Orgain Organic Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup of sweetened or unsweetened Orgain Protein Almond Milk
- Add more milk as needed to reach desired consistency 1-2 ice cubes
- Add more to thicken smoothie
- 3/4 Tsp apple pie spice
- Substitute with 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Optional toppings:
- Crushed graham cracker crumbs or one crushed gingersnap cookie
- Combine all ingredients except for toppings into a blender and mix until smooth, thick and creamy.
- Pour contents into a glass and garnish with cookie crumbs and serve.
Serve up Apple Pie Smoothies at your get-togethers as a healthy spin on the classic American dessert.
- Calories per serving: 150.9
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Protein: 22.7 g
- Fiber: 2.2 g
- Fat: 1.4 g
- Sugar: 7.2 g