Orgain Frozen Almond Horchata
*Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: –
Active Time 5 minutes
This may not be your traditional horchata, but it’s just as creamy and delicious as the real thing. It’s paleo and dairy free, with no refined sugars and it’s a breeze make. So whip up a batch and share it with your friends and family this summer.
- 2 cups Orgain Lightly Sweetened Almond Milk
- 6 large medjool dates – pitted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups crushed ice (or ice cubes)
- Combine all the above ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend on high until all ingredients are combined and you have reached a uniform, frothy consistency.
- Divide the mixture evenly between four glasses and top each with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Garnish each glass with a cinnamon stick.