Cherry Mint Sorbet
Recipe by Kiwi and Carrot
*Makes 6 cups
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: Overnight for best results
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 4½ cups frozen sweet cherries
- 2 scoops Orgain Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 1/8 – ¼ cup fresh mint (depending on preference)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and mix until smooth.
- Place in airtight container with lid and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and allow to soften slightly before serving.