Orgain Superfoods White Bean and Kale Soup
- 2 cans of white beans
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion
- 3 carrots
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 scoops Orgain Superfoods Powder (Original Flavor)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley or 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano or 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3 chicken sausages, your preferred flavor (sun-dried tomato tastes great in this)
- 1 cup fresh kale
- Zest of one lemon
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for topping
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan.
- Peel carrots. Chop onion, carrots and celery and add to pan. Sauté until onions are soft.
- Add garlic, Orgain Superfoods mix and herbs and sauté one minute.
- Slice chicken sausages into small slices.
- Add chicken stock and sausages to pan and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add white beans, kale and zest and simmer another five minutes.
- Serve topped with freshly grated cheese.