Orgain Raw Brownies With Chocolate Avocado Icing
Indulge your sweet tooth with this delectable, whole food, no-bake brownie recipe. Rich, fudgy and delish, these flourless brownies are also gluten free, refined sugar free, dairy free and made with only FIVE ingredients!
*Serves approximately 16 squares
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 3 cups raw almonds
- 2 ½ cup dates, pitted (soak for at least 1-2 hours)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 scoop Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- Pinch salt
Chocolate Avocado Icing
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Orgain Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor, process almonds into a flour.
- Add 1/2 cup cacao powder, protein powder and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Transfer dry mixture to a large bowl.
- Add date and vanilla extract to the processor and pulse until it begins to break up and start to form into a paste.
- Return dry mixture to the processor and pulse until mixture begins to stick together and forms into a ball.
- Line an 8” x 5” pyrex dish with plastic wrap.
- Press mixture into dish and place in refrigerator or freezer for 15 – 30 minutes, until firm.
- Pull up on plastic wrap to remove from dish.
- Remove plastic wrap and cut brownies into bite sized pieces.
- Mix your icing ingredients in a bowl and top each brownie to your liking…