Gluten Free Honey Almond Cake
*Makes 6-8 Servings
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Orgain Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- ½ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- Berries and powdered sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine almond flour, protein powder and baking soda.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix until incorporated. Don’t over-mix.
- Pour into a greased tart/quiche pan and bake 10-15 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with berries and powdered sugar and enjoy!